Whatever your industry, plan the new month never goes unnoticed. Planning the new month is very important. She is often filled with determination and resolution. But when we are not careful, these good resolutions already wither from the first week of the new month. Good organization is essential. This is why we are talking to you today about the strategic axes for a successful new month . Productivity tools, task automation, objectives to be achieved per day are all points that we will discuss.
Implement the tools to better plan the new month
Productivity tools allow you to streamline your time. They are of various categories. These are software that help you plan your time. Still others are small plugins that you can add to your sites to automate some of your communication activities.
- Focus To-Do, which breaks down tasks into chunks. And therefore makes them easy to achieve.
- Teamwork: Allows you to track your projects and due dates.
It is perfect for creating custom invoices and quotes. To automate your company’s invoices.
- SEO woorank:
This wonderful tool, like dareboost, allows a quick and relevant analysis of the SEO of your website. In fact, it gives you the strong points, but also the elements to improve on your site. This saves time for other activities.
Plan the new month a little before
Before entering a new month , it is very important to plan all 31 or 30 days ahead. This requires careful programming each week. Plan in advance all the weeks of the new month while leaving room for contingencies. Always keep in mind that a better schedule is not one that takes up all the hours of your days, but rather a much more flexible schedule is achievable.
Make room for contingencies “ No more than 5 goals or tasks to perform per day ”
To be effective, the program should not have more than 5 tasks per day. There will always be tasks to do, but you will have to prioritize the important and urgent tasks.
Start the first two weeks of your month by:
-The most difficult tasks
-Priority and urgent objectives.
Remember that the accessory should follow the main and not the other way around. Avoid procrastination, and take action every morning. Keep an up-to-date diary.
Review your goals every morning to stay motivated throughout the month.
Happy July to you in anticipation.
The different stages of any preparation have been developed. We will now summarize the process.
Clarify the formulation of objectives
– You will list the activities planned for the day. You will formulate them precisely and you will estimate the duration of each one.
– You will translate these activities into objectives to be achieved.
– You will define the degrees of priority using the criteria of urgency and importance for each of the activities.
– You will mark the priority activity(ies) for the day.
Build the action plan
– You will specify the start time of the day and the end time of the day. It is important to project yourself into a well-defined working day.
If you indicate: “Last limit 6 p.m.”, you will have a better chance of actually finishing in this time slot. If you’re thinking, “Oh, I’m going to finish late tonight. », you are likely to prolong the evening… Remember the principle of Parkinson’s time: « The more time you have, the more you occupy this time… ».
– You will distribute the activities by balancing them over the morning and the afternoon.
– You will take a few minutes to formalize this planning. You will note rectangles on a day plan that specify the activity and its duration.
– You will prepare the necessary documents for the different activities.
– You will take time to take stock after group activities: telephone, interview… You will note the important information concerning these times with the others.